Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mother's Day




The ALS journey is tough. The road is up and down. While our Mother’s Day started out very well, it was also tough to see you facing new challenges that were so evident by the end of the day.

It’s a wonderful thing, the way you live without letting this terrible disease stop you from living a full life. You had us over for Mother’s Day and it was a very good day.

We all quilted. It takes a village to keep you sewing, but you have a village. Bill was cutting, Dad was fixing the machine, Sandy was sewing, I was prepping the squares… It was very nice.


You let us know that your latest quilt was for ALS Support Group! You want to have a raffle and bless someone in our group. You are a very special lady.

When you wrote “U Win”, I could not imagine what you were trying to say. I think a quilt raffle is such a nice idea.

Sandy and I both surprised you with musical cards! It was fun to surprise you with a Wind River Ranch picture book too! I am looking forward to the Horse Day I arranged for you as a Mother's Day gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment