Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Friends and Family













Thank God for friends and family.


Even though ALS continues to cause more physical challenges every day, Mom's spirit remains high. Mom's Never GIve Up attitude remains resolute, and she is buoyed by the love and prayers of our friends and family.

I love going to Mom's during the week. There's something really great about being there during work hours that bring me great joy. When I come over during the work day I often come in the afternoon. Last week I went over on a Wed. morning. It was a beautiful day. When I got there, as always, Mom was so glad to see me. I love that about her. Her eyes dance with that beautiful light we've all seen.

Wed. is Friend's Day. Mom has beautiful friends who visit her every week. This week I had an opportunity to see Betty and Cathy. It was great to see them. I just missed Debbie. I stayed for awhile, not long enough though as time goes so quickly, and then it was off to Brainerd for our annual trip with Curt and Sylvia.

I'd like to thank all of Mom's wonderful friends for being such a blessing to us all.

Mom and Dad traveled to WI on Sat. for Phil and Neeta's wedding. Dad said they had a good trip. The pictures of the wedding are very nice.

God is good. He sends us wonderful support through this very difficult ALS part of our journey. I don't know what we would do without all our wonderful family and friends.

God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment